Marriage Based Green Card

Would you like to live permanently in the United States with your spouse who is a foreign national? If so, the next step is to apply for a marriage-based green card! Our technology simplifies the green card process by having you answer questions in a shorter period of time so that the entire case is expedited.

Marriage Based Green Card Articles

  • Fiancé(e) Visa vs Spouse Visa and Marriage Green Cards over photo

    Fiancé(e) Visa vs Spouse Visa/Marriage Visa

    Published on July 28, 2022

    Acquiring citizenship through marriage is a decision that has to be carefully made. With so many categories of visas available, you need to methodically review the eligibility requirements of each one to determine the best option. The two visas we compare on this page are the fiancé(e) visa and spouse visa. While they both have…

  • marriage certificate

    Ultimate Guide to Real Marriage Certificate for Immigration

    Published on July 19, 2022

    For most people, getting married is one of the most memorable days of their lives. With so many details to manage it can be easy to overlook two of the most important parts — obtaining the marriage license and then marriage certificate. The marriage license is what precedes the marriage certificate (received post matrimony). In…

  • IR1 Visa and CR1 Visa cover photo

    IR-1 Visa And CR-1 Visa – Key Differences, Eligibility, Application Process, Costs, And More!

    Published on July 13, 2022

    CR-1 visas and IR-1 visas are spousal visas that foreign residents can get when marrying a U.S. citizen. Although they are similar in that your spouse can secure a green card, there are some significant differences. In this article, you will learn whether CR1 or IR1 is right for you. You will also learn about…

  • I-751 affidavit of support

    Form I-751 Complete Guide [2022]: Affidavit, Instructions, Checklist

    Published on June 11, 2022

    Your conditional green card is close to expiring, so it’s time to move to a regular one. Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, is for conditional permanent residents who received their status via marriage and want to remove their permanent residency status conditions by converting it into a 10-year green card. Keep reading…

  • marriage based green card interview questions

    Marriage Based Green Card Interview Questions | The Complete Guide

    Published on April 21, 2022

    It’s not uncommon for a United States citizen to begin and continue a relationship with an individual that does not have permanent residence in the U.S. For your immigrant spouse to live, work, and pursue higher education in the U.S., they must obtain a marriage-based green card. One of the most stressful parts of this…

  • bank verification letter

    Bank Verification Letter for Sponsoring Visa

    Published on April 03, 2022

    Bank verification letters are used for immigration purposes to demonstrate that you have available financial resources to support yourself or your immediate relatives on a visa in the United States. In this post, we will explore what components should be included in the bank verification letter to ensure the best chances of having the visa…

  • EB-1 for managers on H-1B

    EB-1 for Managers on H-1B

    Published on March 08, 2022

    Getting an EB-1 for managers on H-1B status may seem simple, but it requires quite a bit of work on your part and the part of your employer. This guide will help you avoid common pitfalls and obstacles to make sure you have EB-1 eligibility and get you from H-1B to Eb-1C.

  • how long to get work permit after marriage

    Can I Work While Waiting For a Marriage-Based Green Card?

    Published on March 04, 2022

    There are two ways through which you may be eligible for a marriage-based green card. One is by being the spouse of a U.S. citizen, and the other is to marry a lawful permanent resident (LPR) in the U.S. In either case, your U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse will have to sponsor your green…